Monday, 21 October 2013

Good times

I have a few winners to announce for the Patchwork Please sew along but before I do I wanted to share some happy news.
This weekend my dear brother married his childhood sweetheart. They have one of those rare loves that was always meant to be. They grew up together, fell in love in their early teens and haven't stopped falling in love ever since. All the more reason to celebrate their love with a beautiful wedding :)

One of the things I loved is that they pulled together all their friends and relatives to help them design the entire event. Everything from the invitations, wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses to the flower arrangements, cake, menus...well too much to mention really! It was all done with so much love and care it was simply spectacular!
It was a perfect wedding my heart still overflows with love for you both! xxx

My brother and his wife back when they were five years old.



ring cushion
I made this felt flower ring bearer cushion for them.




On to the winners of the Zakka Sew Along.
First winner receives a mini fabric bundle and stickers from Form and Fabric as well as an Aurifil sample pack

.

Next three winners will receive an Aurifil sample pack.






And the winner of the Pellon charm pack is:
Congratulations to all of the lucky winners! Please email me your postal address so I can send your goodies to you :)

x Leila

10 comments:

  1. Isn't that so sweet! Imagine having a photo with your future husband when you were just 5. Adorable. The ring pillow is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation!!! What a lovelycouple ^^ so sweet.... your ring cushion is ADORABLE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute are they!? Beautiful ring pillow that will be treasured forever xxx

    Thank you too - I'll email you in a sec xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners, and big congrats to your brother! What a beautiful story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, what a lovely sounding wedding, and great wee ring cushion :o)

    Will e-mail you in a tick, thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your brother's story so much. It's like a fairy-tale. Thanks for sharing! :) -- love that ring-bearer cushion, so very sweet & pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "And they haven't stopped falling in love" that's pretty awesome :)
    Also, I don't think I knew I was entering a giveaway when I left that comment, what a lovely surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, an amazing story! They look so happy and I love the ring cushion you made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I suppose your sister in law in more of a sister as she's been round for some time now.
    Very romantic: written in the stars!
    Your ring bearer cushion is a beauty.
    Thank you very much for all the beautiful prizes coming my way: LUCKY ME

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just the sweetest, most romantic story ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day :-)